Michael Harper




We are thrilled to be welcoming sexy Michael Harper to Stunning Men



with photography by Hot Pixel Photography







Michael is a young Australian aspiring model from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia and is represented by









Michael has been into sport and fitness since a very early age and has practised martial arts. He is also a keen traveller and enjoys snowboarding.




 




Many thanks to Michael for accepting to be featured and doing the interview with us.







Please check csamodels on facebook where you will discover many more of their stunning models.





Vital statistics:

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 165lbs
Waist: 32”
Chest: 40”
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: brown



 Here's Michael's full interview



Michael, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. Where are you from in Australia?

I was born in Sydney, but have spent most of my adult life overseas in California and Japan.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be on stage and in the spotlight. I wanted to be an actor, I met some great people and they introduced me into the entertainment industry. I soon realised I had the right look for modelling and pursued that and continued to work on my body.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

I think being able to motivate other people is very fulfilling, as well as seeing all the hard work you have put in pay off.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I feel very comfortable showing off my physique. I have never been a shy person.



You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

I have always been into sport and fitness ever since I could walk. Having that background has definetely helped, but mainly a lot of hard work and determination.



When did your passion for fitness start?

Since I was a child I always enjoyed sport, and when I got older and got into martial arts my fire for fitness really started burning.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

Having a goal and something to work towards, and when people tell me I can’t do something, I strive to prove them wrong.



What is your diet like?

My diet consists of a lot of proteins such as chicken and steak, and lots of green vegetables and brown rice. Depending on what my goal is at the time my diet will change to more or less carbs.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

I don't really have a favourite food, but I like to snack on candy and chips.



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

I get to the gym 6 times a week and train different muscle groups each day. My routine will change every few months depending on my goals.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

No cardio works for me. Not a fan.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Well I don't think I am a terrible date. I like to keep things fun and lively.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I change up my playlists regularly depending on my mood. But I enjoy listening to a bit of rock or something up beat and some Eminem when I train.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

Travel and snowboarding, I love to do both and a lot of the time they go hand in hand.



What can’t you live without?

Music.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… massaging



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… singing



One last question Michael, what is your big dream?

To make it on the big screen and be successful.



Michael, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such a good sport. All the best for the future.

Comments