Justin McNairn




 


We are thrilled to be welcoming gorgeous and sexy Justin McNairn at Stunning Men




Justin is an aspiring model from New South Wales, Australia, soon to turn 23, who currently lives in Sydney and is represented by CSAModels


 Perthect Images






 

Justin is in the Royal Australian Navy and fitness is one of his passions and priorities ever since he started fighting back and overcoming bullying


Burst Images











A totally dedicated and highly motivated person, Justin is very focused on his training and healthylife style. He is also a very down to earth friendly guy and he is proving that romance is not dead with his classic gentleman's attitude


AS Photography














Justin is a very early riser, starting training at the crack of dawn and besides his entense daily work out, he loves swimming and football to get his dose of cardio


Archie K Photography


  Many thanks to Justin for accepting the invite to be featured and for doing the interview with us with such passion and friendliness


Justin's next shoot is end of August, so watch this space for new photos soon!

 All photographic copyrights to the respective photographers 


Make sure to check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.

 

Justin's vital statistics:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185lbs
Waist: 33
Chest: 40"
Guns: 17"
Eye colour: light blue
Hair colour: blond





Justin's full interview


Justin, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from New South Wales, Australia and currently live in Sydney?
Thank you! This is my pleasure I’m currently working with the Navy and I'm based in Perth, Australia until mid-September, when my ship sets sail to the east coast of Sydney, though I'm going back and forth constantly on courses until then. Life’s a treat especially being able to travel and introduce myself around the country.

That sounds awesome. First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?
How did I get into modelling? In all honesty it was my way of boosting my confidence. Not to pull the heart strings out though, I was bullied my whole schooling years, I struggled to face myself in the mirror, unmotivated and I didn’t want to be seen by the world. It was only until I met a true friend and an old partner, Diana where she guided me feel love and wanted. To not care what others think and that I actually am a lovely person.

And a very lovely person you are too. Now what do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?
The freedom and emotions that may be felt with each picture. The true colours of my personality shown to everyone.

And how comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?
I’m comfortable as long as I have prepared for a shoot, nutrition and training is a prior preparation that need to be tampered with.

You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?
That’s so kind of you to say. In all honesty I never feel pleased with my physique. I know I can always do better each time but it's all a learning lesson.
My physique started to change when I used gym as my form of aggression. My feelings and thoughts all left my side when I walk through those doors.

When did your passion for fitness start?
Fitness is in my blood. Ever since mum threw me in that pool and taught me to swim and keep myself afloat before I was 4 months old.

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?
Motivation comes from hearing everyone else’s opinions about myself or even new research that’s come out through studies.
Seeing images of guys with insane physiques makes me feel like one day I’ll be there. One day someone will look at me and I'll be their inspiration.

What is your diet like?
Dieting changes all the time, and it gets very difficult to diet if the right food isn’t available at the time whilst in the military. I’m making sure I'm getting a substantial amount of protein each day with my fats and carbs being the only major changes each day. I'm very strict. But I eat a lot! I train to eat! (Justin flashes his great smile)

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
Hmm, I have a sweet tooth and I have my father to blame for that, I love my duff! (A naval term for dessert) give me pastries with sweet jam any day!

Can you share your fitness regimen with us?
Sure, 04.30 I'm up and ready for a minute 30 run. Mixing that up between HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) and LISS (Low Intensity Steady State)
16.00 would be a major muscle group weighted workout for about 1.5 hrs with abs or calves at the start.
Then 18.30 would be a minor muscle group of about 45 mins weighted session.

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?
I love outdoor activities like swimming or football anything to get the heart rate up. On those cold nights it's either the stepper or stationery bike.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
It all depends if you love romance. I’m such a softy, from opening doors to candle lit dinners to providing my coat for warmth. Many times I've been told I'm an old soul. But I want to be the man that can prove a woman I will be there to comfort and protect her and make sure she is loved with my all.

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
I don’t have a specific artist or individual I love but, I need a drop and a bass. Anything from trap to hard style to heavy metal. I’m that guy usually head banging in the corner (Justin laughs out loud).

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?
I’d say surfing but that's fitness again (more laughing), I love playing my ukulele to acoustic music, but true to my heart I love business. I love starting from the bottom and working my way up! I'm passionate about improving myself to be a better person whether that's career orientated or personal.

What can’t you live without?
My family. Especially my brother and sister in Canada who have provided me with beautiful nephews and a niece.

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...
… providing comfort and support to anyone who comes my way.

Now ... I’m just not very good at …
… funny you should say that because I may be great at support and comfort but sometimes I don’t follow my own advice. I call it testing the boundaries.

One last question Justin, what is your big dream?
To have a wife and two children (whom I've secretly named but will stay private) have that beach shack on the water with no doors and only white drapes to feel like I'm walking through the doors to heaven to step onto sand with a beautiful offshore surf break.

A beautiful dream and goal … Justin, it has truly been a pleasure to interview you! Thank you so much for your time and for sharing a little of your life with us. All the best for the future
















Comments