Korum Ellis



We are thrilled to be featuring gorgeous up and coming fitness model Korum Ellis at Stunning Men 




Korum currently lives in Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSA Models.


Ben Riches









 Korum has always been an active person, leading a healthy lifestyle with many outdoor activities.


Krishna Godhead







Korum is a down to earth guy and he is passionate about resource protection and our impact on the environment.


Roberto Araujo




Many thanks to Korum for accepting our invitation to be featured and for doing the interview with us.





Make sure to check CSA Models on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.

 

Matt Reed

 

  

Simon Hart

 


 All photographic copyrights to the respective photographers


Korum's vital statistics
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 155lbs
Chest: 40.5"
Waist: 30"
Eye colour: blue/green
Hair colour: blond

 

Here's Korum 's interview in full



Korum, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from New South Wales, Australia I believe?
Yes, but I have been living in Perth, Western Australia for 8 years.

I have to ask … Korum is an unusual name; where does it come from?
Indeed it is! My parents are hippies, so they chose something unique. I'm really glad they did, it makes me very easy to google!

It sure does. Now, first thing first ... how did you get into modelling?
Well, just out of interest at first, some people I knew suggested I get involved in some photographic art. I really enjoyed it so I sought more opportunities.

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?
I find it quite fun and adventurous. I am lucky enough to have been booked on jobs in every state of Australia, except the NT (Northern Territory) so I have travelled the country modelling in all different contexts from adventure hiking to swimwear to Astronauts! It goes hand in hand with my screen acting pursuits.

That’s awesome! How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?
Honestly, I love the attention! (Korum laughs) So I enjoy flaunting for the camera!

You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?
Well, thank you. I work on it a little, but honestly it's mostly healthy lifestyle choices. I have a plant based diet, I don't consume dairy products, and I have active hobbies like hiking, running, sailing and mountain biking. I actually never set foot in a gym, but my partner is a Pilate’s teacher and we have a studio together, so she helps me with conditioning, toning and strength.

A perfect pairing then. When did your passion for fitness start?
Birth. I love to move, I’ve always been a fidgety kid and can't sit still for long!

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?
Given that my 'workouts' are so fun, it's easy to stay interested!

What is your diet like?
Every morning I have a cooked breakfast of eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and whatever else is fresh from the garden (I keep my own chickens). I mostly eat Asian and Indian style cuisine as I eat meat very rarely and have no dairy and no wheat.

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
(Korum laughs again) I do have cheat days and it's usually a nice piece of roast lamb or beef. Or maybe a seafood platter yum!

Can you share your fitness regimen with us?
Absolutely. Eat unprocessed foods, don't have a desk job, have at least 2 active hobbies and go and enjoy them with friends as often as possible.

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?
Running is my favourite, but I've been plagued with knee injuries (4 operations and counting) over the years so I'm having to cycle (off-road) instead more these days. Which is also great fun and high intensity on steep rocky climbs!

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
Probably! I'm a hopeless romantic, so I always try to do something sweet and thoughtful and if I have an interest in a beautiful girl, I want to learn about her, so I'll always ask questions and do a lot of listening.

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
Anything from Deadmau5 always gets me going.

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?
Yes, wellness and resource protection. I see many people around me in life hopelessly unwell and unhealthy. I try to lead by example by having an easily healthy lifestyle and by making as little impact on the world around me as possible by eating low resource demanding foods that have the least detrimental impact on the environment by their creation. So basically, avoiding factory farmed products and overfished ocean foods.

What can’t you live without?
Coconuts! Coconut water, coconut oil, coconut meat. It would be a glum day without a coconut in it.

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …
… fixing things. I can fix almost anything with almost nothing. I'm very crafty!

Now ... I’m just not very good at …
… paying attention. I could never focus on something for long at school, so I'm not a good study. I'm more of a 'let’s just try it and see what happens' sort of guy. Unless I'm staring into the eyes of a pretty lady on a date … then I'm captivated!

Where else can we see you?
I've just finished a new free-to-stream TV series pilot, Xanadu Falls. You can stream it online at www.xanadufalls.com

Excellent! One last question Korum, what is your big dream?
To help change people’s lifestyles in bulk. To help more people be free of completely avoidable diseases like type 2 diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease and many other ailments brought on by Western lifestyle choices like limited movement and over consumption of sugar and processed foods.

Korum, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future
Thankyou D, it's always a pleasure. Keep it green!





Comments